Sunday, May 3, 2009

Signal Service

Hi,
Today i am, for the first time, publicly announcing that yes, i do run a signal service. This is in response to several visitors of this blog asking me about it and how they could join the same.

I currently have 28 subscribers in it and i give out 200-300 pips worth of signals everyday. All these subscribers have got enrolled purely through word of mouth and not through any ads or fake promises. I dont need to prove my credentials to anyone and i dont need to lie to anyone as well. My credentials are there for all to see on this blog and on my thread at FF where i have kept posting to the minimum so that all the info is condensed in a few pages rather than wasting pages to post "155, here we come or 130, here we come" for every 100 pip move.

Of course, the question would arise on why i need to run a signal service when i can make 200-300 pips a day myself. The reasons are several :

1. I have been asked by so many people to have a signal service so that they can benefit.

2. Due to my leverage restrictions, i cannot take all the trades myself which means that several trades go waste which, if given to others, would have proved useful.

3. I hate to see so many nice trades going waste when so many others could have taken it. Of course, i could update it live somewhere but by the time i do it, its too late. I tried to use twitter but being in India, it does not accept my mobile number. Also, with no monetary incentive, the task of updating all my trades as and when they occur was proving to be highly tedious.

4. Who does not like more money, esp. doing something which you love, i.e. trading...??

I am ready to take in more subscribers and i also will give a weeks worth of free live signals as a trial so that you can decide whether you want to subscribe or not. Those who are interested, please email me at kartram.77@gmail.com.

I am also planning to start a course of my style of PA trading. i am just collecting the material. Will update you guys. If anyone is interested in that, please mail me in the above mail id.

Irrespective of subscribers, this blog and the thread at FF will continue as usual..

1 comment:

  1. Dear Karthik Sir, Please share your knowledge to us. We miss u a lot. Let us know if any other blog ur writing to.

    ReplyDelete